I received my training and graduated from the Institute for Integrative Nutrition. Completing and acquiring certification in both Integrative Nutrition Health Coaching and Hormone Health.
During my training, I studied over 100 dietary theories – Gluten Free, Ayurveda, raw, vegan, paleo, and everything in between. My education has equipped me with extensive knowledge in holistic nutrition, innovative coaching methods, preventative health, and practical lifestyle management techniques with some of the world’s top health and wellness experts. My teachers included, among many other leading researchers and nutritional authorities:
- Joshua Rosenthal, founder and director of the Institute for Integrative Nutrition
- Deepak Chopra, MD leader in the field of mind-body medicine
- David Katz, MD, MPH, director of Yale University’s Prevention Research Center
- Walter Willett, MD, DrPH, chair of nutrition at Harvard University
- Andrew Weil, MD, director of the Arizona Center for Integrative Medicine
- Mark Hyman, MD, founder of The Ultra Wellness Center
- Geneen Roth, bestselling author and expert on emotional eating
- David Wolfe, raw food leader and nutrition expert
Drawing on these skills and my knowledge of different dietary theories, I work with clients to help them make lifestyle changes that produce real, and lasting results.