Super delicious alternative to traditional wheat pancakes. Make up a batch and store extras in airtight container in the refrigerator or freeze.
- 1 1/4 cup blanched almond flour
- 4 eggs
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon butter
- coconut oil for pan
- Mix all ingredients together in food processor for a light and fluffy texture.
- Drop tablespoonful onto an oiled electric griddle (preferably set at 275 degrees), or an oiled pan.
- Cook slowly until golden brown (3-4 minutes), flip and brown other side.
- Serve warm with honey or maple syrup.
NOTE: These take a bit longer to cook than wheat cakes.