A 5-Day Whole Foods Detox to Help You Feel Better and Have More Energy, Without Giving Up Real Food!
Next Group Detox July 16-20, 2018
If you’re ready to “Find Your Glow” join me with a group detox. Upcoming group programs will be posted on The Good Cooky Facebook page or stay informed through our newsletter. With this 5-Day detox you can re-set your eating habits, focus on eating healthy whole foods, and learn how to feed your body what it really wants. Are your pants a little tighter these days? Is your skin acting up? Do you have less energy than you would like? Do you find yourself craving sugar, carbs and all kinds of junk food? If you can answer yes to any or all of these questions, this detox is for you!
- Totally re-set your eating habits so you can get back on track with your health goals
- Curb your sugar and carb cravings and stop eating the junk that snuck into your diet during the holidays
- Enjoy a whole-foods based cleanse with lots of support and yummy recipes – there’s no fasting or eating only cabbage soup here
- Learn how to really feed your body so you have radiant health and energy, rather than relying on caffeine and energy drinks to get you through the day
The truth of the matter is that we live in a toxic world, and we’re exposed to pollutants on a daily basis, whether it’s pesticides in our food, fumes from traffic, or even toxic materials used to make computers and phones. Our bodies can only handle so much toxic input at a time, and when we get overloaded, we often experience negative symptoms like headaches, irritability, belly fat, bloating, breakouts, fatigue and more.
I know there are a lot of detoxes out there promising to be a miracle cure, but the 5-Day Detox for Beginners is different because it focuses on introducing lots of healthy, nutrient dense foods into your diet rather than restricting you to a few foods and drinks. Many people have already gone through one of my 5-Day Detoxes and have had incredible results.
- You reach for a can of diet cola and a chocolate bar when the clock hits 3:00 PM.
- You usually eat pretty well but have derailed your normal eating habits
- You know you want to eat better but you’re just not sure where to start
- You want to find out how to feed your body for real instead of following another fad diet
- You know things need to change, but you also know you need some support and guidance to get healthy the RIGHT way
- A done-for-you detox guide that tells you exactly what to do and when, so you’ll never be left wondering whether you’re doing things right
- Step-by-step guidance that will make sure your 5-Day Detox is a success!
- Proven recipes to help you get the maximum detoxification possible while still eating really tasty foods
- Direct support from me via email and online virtual support
- Guidance on how you can get your family involved during your detox week so you don’t feel like you’re a short-order cook
In fact, I’m so committed to your success that you’ll get the following bonuses just for signing up!
- Bonus #1: A detailed recipe book complete with recipes and snack ideas so you won’t even have to think about what to cook all week – sweet!
- Bonus #2: A shopping list template that will make your grocery store trip a breeze
- Bonus #3: A post-detox strategy session with me to help you figure out what to do next and how you can avoid going back to your old habits
- Bonus #4: Bonus tips on how you can deepen your detox to get the most out of your week, including what to do if you have to eat out
You can find YOUR glow for just $97.
Lots of love and healthy eating!
Medical Disclaimer: This information is being provided to you for educational and informational purposes only. It is being provided to educate you about how to take care of your body and as a self-help tool for your own use so that you can reach your own health goals. It is not intended to treat or cure any specific illness and is not to replace the guidance provided by your own medical practitioner. This information is to be used at your own risk based on your own judgment. If you suspect you have a medical problem, we urge you to take appropriate action by seeking medical attention.