An excellent summer recipe addition. This salad does well to make ahead for your “go-to” meals on the run, Yum!
- 1/4 cup tamari or soy sauce
- 1/4 cup vinegar, apple cider or white
- 1-2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 large Chinese or green cabbage, shredded
- 1 medium carrot, sliced or grated
- 1 medium zucchini, slice and diced
- 10-20 snow peas, chopped
- 1/4 cup sliced or slivered almonds, or other nut toasted or raw
- Optional: 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted or raw
- Optional: 1 cup cooked chicken, shredded or cubed
- Measure first 6 ingredients into jar and shake well.
- Put vegetables and nuts in large bowl and toss in dressing, mix well.
- Garnish with sesame seeds.
Treat Yourself Well!