These are surprisingly delicious, and nobody will be able to guess that they are made from beans!
- 1/2 cup cacao powder
- 1 can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 4 eggs
- 2/3 cup agave nectar or honey
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 – 1/2 cups baking chips
- Optional: chopped walnuts or pecans
- Optional: Shredded coconut
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In blender or food processor, combine beans, eggs, and cacao powder. Blend well.
- Add sweetener and baking powder, process until smooth
- Stir in baking chips, reserving a handful to sprinkle on top, if desired.
- Pour batter into 9 inch nonstick or greased pan, bake 45 minutes. OR
- Scoop into mini cupcake lined trays and bake for 13 minutes. (Makes 36-40)
- Allow to cool, cut and serve.
Treat Yourself Well!